Most popular authors
- Paulo Coelho (Brazilian lyricist and novelist)
- Nicholas Sparks (American author)
- Stephenie Meyer (American author)
- Gossip Girl (American teen drama series)
- Stephen King (American author)
- Marilyn Monroe (American singer and actress)
- Oscar Wilde (Irish poet, author, playwright)
- Suzanne Collins (American author)
- Mark Twain (American author)
- Audrey Hepburn (English–Dutch-born American-English actress)
Most popular books
- Stephen Chbosky: The Perks of Being a Wallflower (5)
- Paulo Coelho: The Zahir (4)
- Stephenie Meyer: The Twilight Saga (3)
- Agatha Christie: The Mysterious Affair at Styles (3)
- Nicholas Sparks: The Choice (3)
- John Green: Paper Towns (3)
- Paulo Coelho: Eleven Minutes (3)
- Stephenie Meyer: Twilight (3)
- Suzanne Collins: The Hunger Games (3)
- Paulo Coelho: The Alchemist (3)
You know how there`s time-based art? Movies, music, plays, it`s all time-based art. There`s a beginning, and a middle and an end. You have to see it from the beginning to the end. You`re restrained to that timeline... That way of experiencing it. But then there`s paintings. No beginning, no middle, no end. You see what you want to see when you want to see it. No restrictions, it`s just there.
Knowing you goes down as easily the best thing that`s ever happened to me. Easily. If I were a restaurant, you`d be my special but nobody could order you because I`d just want you to be mine, just all mine.
I like you because you like me. I think that says a lot about how great you are as a person.
If you think about it relationships are all totally narcissistic. Basically, you`re just looking for someone who`ll love you as much as you love yourself. That`s all it is.
I feel like I`m in the wrong world. Cause I don`t belong in a world where we don`t end up together. I don`t. There are parallel universes out there where this didn`t happen. Where I was with you, and you were with me. And whatever universe that is that`s the one where my heart lives in.