Most popular authors
- Paulo Coelho (Brazilian lyricist and novelist)
- Nicholas Sparks (American author)
- Stephenie Meyer (American author)
- Gossip Girl (American teen drama series)
- Stephen King (American author)
- Marilyn Monroe (American singer and actress)
- Oscar Wilde (Irish poet, author, playwright)
- Suzanne Collins (American author)
- Mark Twain (American author)
- Audrey Hepburn (English–Dutch-born American-English actress)
Most popular books
- Stephen Chbosky: The Perks of Being a Wallflower (5)
- Paulo Coelho: The Zahir (4)
- Stephenie Meyer: The Twilight Saga (3)
- Agatha Christie: The Mysterious Affair at Styles (3)
- Nicholas Sparks: The Choice (3)
- John Green: Paper Towns (3)
- Paulo Coelho: Eleven Minutes (3)
- Stephenie Meyer: Twilight (3)
- Suzanne Collins: The Hunger Games (3)
- Paulo Coelho: The Alchemist (3)
I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.
Without wearing any mask we are conscious of, we have a special face for each friend.
Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.
It`s often just enough to be with someone. I don`t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You`re not alone.